Mid Florida Community Services, Inc., is a non-profit 501(c)(3) operating numerous facilities and programs in the Central Florida area. Our organization provides services primarily in five community-oriented program areas: children services, weatherization, senior services, support services, and transportation.
Mid Florida Community Services, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other protected status, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
You work hard to take care of your family, so while you're a member of our team, we strive to provide you with exceptional benefits.
• Company Paid Health Benefits
• Company Paid Long Term Disability
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Company Paid Sick, PTO, Vacation and 12 Holidays per Year
• An 8% Company contribution (no matching requirement) retirement plan vested after one year of employment
• Additional Benefits: Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Voluntary Life
• Awards: Our employees receive service awards for dedicated years of service